Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Butter London Nail Polish in Slapper

Some readers may remember me posting about this nail polish in my payday wishlist post and sure enough payday came and went and I made the purchase. 
"Butter London  was founded in 2005 and they state We Believe in Rock & Roll. Great Britain. And Fashion.
By transforming catwalk trends to custom nail colour palettes, Butter LONDON has developed a passionate following. Butter LONDON is the cult phenomenon of the nail industry and is fast becoming famous for our high fashion, 3 Free (non-toxic) nail lacquers and revolutionary waterless nail services. Butter LONDON products are formulated without the use of the harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens. Butter LONDON was the first company to sell non-toxic nail lacquer in the United States."
 I love the range of colours Butter London has, and have been lusting after this bright teal green colour for ages. As well as cheeky names (this one being Slapper of all things) I love the little details on the packaging. The square bottle has a pull off lid to reveal a screw top (kind of like Chanel polishes do) and a cute little picture of a bird on it, which is part of the company's logo.
The formula gives smooth even coverage when two coats are applied and it appears to have worn pretty well so far without chipping (I've had it on for two days but to be honest change my nail colour often so can't comment too much on how long lasting it is)

All I know is that I love this polish and have had lots of comments from people asking what I was wearing. I love the fact it is non-toxic, love the packaging and colour, so I'm just generally impressed with Butter London and will definitely be investing in more polishes from the range,  (probably after another payday, sigh!) 
 I've got my eye on some other colours already. Jaffa, Squatter and Cheeky Chops just being a few of them! Go and check out the colours on their website
Butter London nail lacquers are priced at £12 and are available online. (I got mine from HQHair.com)
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. For some reason, I thought Butter polishes were so much more expensive! Beautiful colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too. They aren't cheap cheap but reasonable I think for the colour payoff. :) x

      Delete
  2. Great color! Love it, very summery.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'm following you on gfc and bloglovin, hope you can follow back!
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've followed back :) x

      Delete
  3. Amazing colour! It really stands out. I think the formula of Butter London nail polishes is really lovely - I only have one of their polishes (Yummy Mummy) which wish I had more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they' re really good, I love the colours, this is my first experience with them but I am impressed! xxx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love your blog ^_^

    Follow each other?
    Follow me via GFC : http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/apurva_27
    Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Kalapalette

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.

    Spread some love.

    Apurva
    http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. still havent tried a butter london nail polish!! i need to get on it i think! this looks fab... great swatch xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah this was the first one I tried and I'm impressed. :) xxx

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig