Friday, 31 August 2012

Collection Lock n Hold Lipgloss in Twisted Disco

Some of you may have noticed recently that bargain drugstore brand Collection 2000 have re branded as "Collection". I thought I would do a quick post on one of their long lasting lip glosses that's been kicking around my make up drawer for a while (the packaging still has their old name on it) as it's a pretty pastel Summery colour.
Lock N Loud lip gloss is available in 6 shades and Twisted Disco is a pale lilac. It claims to provide long lasting coverage with a glossy shine that lasts for 6 hours. I'm not sure about 6 hrs, as when I wore it during the day I was talking, eating and drinking (a girl's gotta have a cup of tea whilst sat in the office all day) and I would say it fared pretty well compared to some other glosses I own, lasting 2-3 hours. However I feel that this was because the formula was quite thick and a little sticky which some people may not like the feel of.
The gloss comes with a standard doe foot applicator which applied well and gave decent coverage.
You can see from the swatches that the gloss is a quite pale blue toned lilac, I don't normally go for a colour like this but thought it was really pretty.
There's a bright coral colour called Breakdance in this range that I am dying to try as well. The glosses are priced at £2.99 and available from Boots and Superdrug and I think a bargain! Has anyone tried out any Collection products recently?

1 comment:

  1. I need to get this!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS