Friday, 24 August 2012

Payday Wishlist August

Well, it's another week til payday for me and it feels like it's been a LOOONG month! In the spirit of lusting over things you can't afford whilst waiting for payday (and some guilt free online window shopping) I thought I would share some of my wants this month with everyone. Have just realised there are a few things by Miss Selfridge here, I guess that's where I'll be headed when payday finally comes. Enjoy!

From the top: Grey Studded Sweatshirt, Miss Selfridge £36
NARS limited edition nail polish by Thakoon in Koliary £14
Cream Victoriana Sleeveless Shirt, River Island £25
Wow Deco Statement Necklace, Accessorize, £20
Leather Panel Purse, Miss Selfridge, £18
Grey Textured PU Pocket Dress, Miss Selfridge, £28

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh jeeze i might just have to get that necklace!

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig