Saturday, 1 September 2012

Barry M Aqua Glitter + Cyan Blue Nail Polish

I picked up another Barry M nail polish whilst at the shops yesterday (I daren't count to see how many of these fab polishes I own, but I know it's a lot) and the colour I got was Aqua Glitter (seen here on the left).
I decided to paint my nails with Cyan Blue (on the right) a bright sky blue, and then the glitter on the top for a sparkly mermaid blue effect.
Firstly, Cyan Blue is a great colour on it's own, I don't tend to wear it that much but after painting it on last night I think I will need to dig it out more often.
 When I painted the glitter over the top of the blue it gave it a bit more depth than just doing the glitter on it's own.
Aqua Glitter is a bright turquoise type blue with lots of little bits of glitter interspersed with larger chunks as well. I did one coat of Cyan Blue and two of the glitter in the shots here.
Barry M polishes are £2.99 (unless it's a special nail effect polish) and are available in Boots and Superdrug, also online here They are great for the price and come in loads and loads of colours. What's your two favourite nail polishes to put together?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I loveee this Cyan blue shade, my bottle is almost empty now! I use it all the time and its especially my fave when it comes to nail art x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great colour! I'm going to try and wear it more :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful combination. Love the turquoise glitter, especially if there's different shaped glitter. I find those give the best effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I don't normally go for glitter polishes but this caught my magpie eye! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Barry M paints they are fab and sell for a really good price too! The glitter colour is amazing!
    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Barry M too, so much choice! xx

      Delete
  4. aaw gorgeous hun :) and thanks for the comment.. xx

    ReplyDelete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig