Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Miss Sporty Hollywood Lip Gloss in Pasadena


  I wanted to share an amazing bargain I picked up during my last trip to Superdrug (seem to have a lots of these lately where I go in for one thing and come out with extra stuff I hadn't planned on getting... ever have one of those trips??) Anyway, onto the bargain lipgloss from Miss Sporty!
I have to confess I have never picked anything up from there before until recently (an eyeshadow review is coming soon) as I usually walk past the stand in the shops. For some reason I stopped and was wondering if I could pick up a cheap and cheerful lipgloss, ( I absolutely love lipgloss and always have a few in my bag at at any one time)  so I came across this, the Hollywood Gloss in Pasadena. The gloss comes with a doe foot applicator in basic plastic and silver packaging.
 The formula had a nice consistency, and wasn't too thin or sticky like I've found with some cheaper glosses.
Pasadena is a lovely pretty peach/nude colour which had loads of shine once applied.


The gloss wore really well and lasted about 2-3 hours before fading nicely. It didn't leave my lips feeling dry and I really liked the smell, pretty wearable colour and feel of this on my lips. I think it's a great buy for only £2.99 and comes in ten shades. Bargain!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely colour and such a bargain :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so pretty! And so cheap! x

      Delete
  2. My friend is giving me a present of one of these on Monday, very excited now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend is giving me a present of one of these on Monday, very excited now! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are lovely glosses :) enjoy your present when it comes :) x

      Delete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS