Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Prairie Charms Bracelets- A review

The lovely Stephanie from Prairie Charms contacted me recently and asked if I would be interested in being a part of  Project Blogger on their site. Prairie Charms is a company who make a range of accessories and who donate 10% of the proceeds to the "Kiss It Better Campaign" which is a Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity supporting children with cancer. You can read about the charity here I think it's a great cause and was excited to be involved.


'Project Blogger' gives bloggers the opportunity to collaborate with Prairie Charms, where they receive a  50% discount on items (whilst still allowing them to donate to the charity). Bloggers then have the opportunity to  write a review on the products they have bought. Any bloggers interested should check out the Prairie Charms page for more details.
 Onto the bracelets I chose, Ruby, (red) Willow (white) and Maddie (turquoise) they were all in the friendship wrap style and I got three so I could interchange them. They came beautifully packaged and wrapped (making them great to give as a gift to someone, but these were a gift to myself! :)


With pretty coloured beads and soft string these were really wearable and comfortable for everyday.

So, if you are into unique jewellery, and want to support a good cause, check out the website, as well as bracelets there are rings, necklaces and hair accessories. I will be collaborating with them in the coming months so looks out for some exciting things to come!

8 comments:

  1. I did this I got the beaded ones sadly they broke after two days! Wasn't impressed! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? Mine were fine, they have a returns policy on their website, I'm sure if you contacted them they would exchange anything faulty. :) x

      Delete
  2. These are really cute! Just started following! Would love it if you followed back!
    http://deonnep.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very lovely, I really loved my bracelet from them too! I just came over from your twitter link and I'm following now :) Would love if you could check out my blog in return xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm following you back and on twitter as well :) x

      Delete
  4. Lovely blog!
    I'm now following you, and it would be really kind of you if you wanted to follow me back! :) x

    http://fashionandbeautybyhelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I'll be sure to check out your blog :) x

      Delete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS