Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Revlon Nail Polish in Fashionista

 Another nail post, and in fact another blue nail post which is a bit unusual for me as it's not a colour I normally wear on my nails. I picked up this new shade from Revlon on a recent trip to Boots and have found it to be a pretty good nail option for work this week (rather than my blue sparkly nails I was sporting at the weekend :) Revlon polish is one of my favourite brands, alongside Essie, Barry M and OPI. Fashionista is a teal/dark blue shade which wasn't quite green and not quite navy. I like it as it's unusual but still really wearable.



  Revlon claim to offer 10 days of chip resistant wear, I'm not sure about 10 days but I have certainly found Revlon to be one of the better drugstore brand nail polishes in terms of quality, finish and wear. Their polishes are said to have a "silk protein shield" which is supposed to even out the surface of the nail, and smooth away any bubbles, streaks or brush marks. I think it's a lovely shade and will look forward to putting some darker shades on my nails for Autumn/Winter over the next few months! Revlon nail polishes are priced at £6.49 and are widely available, I usually pick mine up from Superdrug or Boots. What colours are you excited to start wearing on your nails in Autumn/Winter?

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. this is the exact colour i've been looking for! It's perfect for Autumn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Love my wine/maroon reds and dark purples for Autumn/Winter but this is something different :) xx

      Delete
  2. It is certainly a really nice colour and perfect for Autumn, I always forget to look at Revlon's nail polishes!!


    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some good colours, I really like the formula, think it's great for the price :) xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour looks fab, i love how dark it is as I cant pull off black polish, so this one looks like a great alternative. Need to add this to my wishlist xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It is a good alternative to black, you should try out OPI Lincoln Park after Dark, a really really dark purple. I love it x

      Delete
  5. Love the color !
    Amazing blog :)
    Followed, would you check mine?

    Ana,
    http://wonderlandfelines.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Check oud your blog and following back :) xx

      Delete
  6. This is such a cute colour, think I need to pick this up
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and follow! I'll be sure to go check out your blog :) xx

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig