Saturday, 22 September 2012

"What's inside my make up bag?" Guest post!


 I'm really excited to post this "What's in my make-up bag"? Guest post today from one of my favourite bloggers Helen at beautifullysuperfluous go and check out her blog! I know I love having a look at what other bloggers use in terms of products and make up so thank you Helen and here goes...

MY EVERY DAY MAKE-UP BAG


Hello everyone – I’m Helen from Beautifully Superfluous. I’m a beauty blogger too and have the honour of being able to post on this marvellous blog today.

I like to look as natural as possible for work. I know that sounds really boring and maybe it is, but in my job I’m subject to public criticism on a regular basis. A change of look or a dash of colour gets focussed on and commented about. Men will try to make a joke and women will either scowl or be bitchy. That’s bar work for you. You’re on public display and you are made to know about it most days.
My every day make-up bag consists of essentials that I couldn’t live without but make me look flawless and natural. These are products I swear by.


BAG
I use a clutch bag to keep all of my bits and pieces in one place. I like the idea of being able to throw it in a bigger bag and for no one to be able to guess it contains all of this make-up. Not only that I just really like sparkle and shine.


FACE
L’OREAL LUMI MAGIQUE PRIMER & L’OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE BB CREAM IN ‘LIGHT’ - £9.99 each
These two products go hand in hand or can be used individually. The primer really does keep everything in place but because it can be used as a highlight too it leaves my skin looking glowing. The BB Cream blends beautifully to recreate my natural skin tone whilst giving a matte finish and leaving it matte.
ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR CONCEALER SP5 10 IN ‘LIGHT’ - £20.00
This is the best concealer I have ever used. I love it so much I swear I will probably never stray from it. It covers anything without being cakey or obvious and blends well so no one would ever know I have black bags under my eyes.


FASHIONISTA BLUSH IN ‘CRIMSON’ - £4.00
At the moment I am obsessed with these blushers. I have three different colours but I have been using Crimson the most. It gives such a beautiful glow – with winter approaching I can’t think of a better colour to be wearing at the moment.
DIOR SKINFLASH RADIANCE BOOSTING PEN - £26.00
This product is the ultimate in highlighting. It’s creamy, blends easily and gives the most natural beautiful glow whilst catching and reflecting light.



EYES
COLLECTION 2000 EXTREME 24HR FELT TIP LINER - £2.99
This is the only eyeliner I have ever truly managed to master out of the collection that I own. It’s easy to apply, doesn’t smudge easily and although the 24hour title is a little over-exaggerated it does stay put for a long time.
ESTEE LAUDER EYE-OPENING TWO-TONE MASCARA IN ‘BLACK/BROWN’ - £25.00
The black is used on the top lashes and the brown on the bottom lashes to create a subtle but more wide awake look. It’s part of the Sumptuous range of mascaras from Estee Lauder so it volumizes whilst adding a little bit of extra length too.


LIPS
MAC CLEAR LIPGLASS
As I have mentioned before – at work I have to look natural. This is why I slick on MAC lipglass in ‘Clear’ as it allows my natural lip colour to shine through but still looks polished and glossy.
Or
THE BODY SHOP LIP BUTTER IN ‘MANGO’
If I don’t have time to reapply lip glass I always have a lip butter to hand so that I can nourish my lips. This is one of my favourite lip products so I use it almost constantly. It really softens whilst leaving just a small sheen on the lip.

Thank you ever so much Fabugloss for allowing me to write this guest post for you. I had a lot of fun doing it – I hope you all had fun reading it!






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig