Saturday, 2 February 2013

Miss Sporty Hollywood Forever Lipgloss in "Kiss Action"




 Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a relaxing Saturday. You may remember a while ago I featured another one of these Miss Sporty glosses on the blog link here and was really surprised at what a bargain it was for the price (£2.99 to be exact) I loved the last one I got (which was a peachy nude colour called "Pasedena" so picked up another one in Superdrug today.


As I had mentioned when I first posted about these glosses, I never normally pick anything up from Miss Sporty. I love a make up bargain, but have always been a bit non-plussed about the products from this range and felt they were aimed at younger girls trying out make up for the first time. (Just my personal opinion!) Anyway, despite that, I really liked this gloss.
 The gloss comes with a doe foot applicator in basic plastic and silver packaging. 


Although it appears quite bright in the tube, Kiss Action is a subtle, juicy, sheer pink. The formula had a great consistency and wasn't too thin/gloopy/slippery like I have found with some cheaper glosses.

 The gloss felt really nice and balm-like on my lips, and wore off after about 2-3 hours (of talking, drinking coffee and eating! so the 8 hr lasting claim didn't really apply to me) despite this I though it was really good for a gloss that was such a bargain. It didn't leave my lips feeling dry, smelt lovely and fruity and the colour was a perfect pink for everyday wear. These glosses come in a total of ten shades and are priced £2.99, available on the Miss Sporty website, from Superdrug and Miss Sporty stockists.


SHARE:

2 comments

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig