Sunday, 3 February 2013

Rimmel Apocolips in Stellar


 OK so I know that by now people who regularly read beauty blogs are probably sick of seeing these reviewed but I just had to post my review of Rimmel's latest lip release, Apocolips. I bought two of these, and actually bought a nude shade but thought I would post about my favourite of the two, Stellar. The lip lacquers come with does foot applicators (which I have to say, meant I found applying this bright shade a bit trickier in terms of keeping the application precise, but it wasn't too bad)

Stellar is a fab bright poppy red/pink shade which looked amazing once applied. The lacquers are really pigmented and creamy to apply. It sat comfortably on my lips for a few hours and the colour payoff was excellent. I did find it more moisturising that say a matte lipstick formula (what I loved is that it was not at all sticky or gloopy) but my only critique of this was that if reapplied a lot to unmoisturised lips it could be a teensy bit drying. It's not a huge issue though and a slick of lip balm pre application will sort that out.


Lovers of lipstick will adore this product and there are currently 8 shades to choose from. All priced at £5.99 which I think is a real bargain as this product is fab. Have you tried them yet? If so, which colour is your favourite?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I bought one of the pink shades this week end and need to put it to the test. Your pick is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I'm curious to see the other shades tested, just loved this bright one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of these yet but i'm dying to! Stella looks like a nice shade.

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep reading amazing reviews of these and i am SO tempted, I love the look of stellar and big bang :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I def want to try out some other colours :) x

      Delete
  5. Oooh it looks really thick and like there is a real depth of colour, thanks for sharing xxx
    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I love that it's so pigmented :) x

      Delete

© FABUGLOSS. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig