Saturday, 31 January 2015

Current favourite blue eyeshadows


Think blue eyeshadow and immediately think of Pat Butcher esque frosted blue shadow paired with bubble gum pink lippy and a leopard print coat. Nope? Just me then, and I DID love her earrings...these shadows are a bit more sophisticated than that. Navy, dark, deep and shimmery these are three of my favourite alternatives for creating a bold eye make up look when you're bored of the usual grey black smokey eye....


First up from left to right is the Forever Eye Shadow Pencil GOSH cosmetics in the colour Grey. This provides creamy, smooth, (very shimmery) intense colour. Water repellent and blends out wonderfully. I would say put a primer on your lids before applying as it did fade a little by the end of the night when I was wearing it just on it's own. A very pretty colour though. 

In the middle is MAC eyeshadow in Deep Truth a beautiful deep metallic navy. I love this shade, MAC, you rarely disappoint.

Then lastly is the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr cream shadow in Everything Navy. These little pots are amazing, affordable and provide such longlasting colour, once they are set they don't budge! (I can attest to this when I have used them on shoots and am scrubbing my hand to remove them!) This shade is a great match for the MAC shadow pictured here so something I likely to do to extend the staying power is apply the cream shadow and set it with the powder over the top. Et Voila! Shadow that will last all night. 




4 comments:

  1. Great post and great photos. Like a lot. I follow you, could you follow back, pls. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I Like your blog and your style of writing! Also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! Great job! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dear! I really like your Blog. You have interesting Posts. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin and/or GFC? That would be so cool and i hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de 

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS