Thursday, 3 November 2016

Your 5 event at Silverburn


 Just over a week ago I went along to the Your 5 fashion and beauty event hosted by Silverburn in Glasgow in which experts gave 10 min consultations to help you find you perfect fashion and beauty look for the Autumn/Winter season. Being a make up lover I went for the 10 min consultation to check out the latest beauty looks and had my make up done by the lovely celebrity MUA Sally Rowe.



After a quick chat with Sally we decided I would go for a subtle smokey eye. Sally wrote down all the products used on this handy little card which enabled me to remember snap up all the goodies she had used. All of which were available in Silverburn.



I picked up some great buys from Topshop which I will be reviewing on the blog in the future, most of which a gorgeous, glowy and sparkly to get you through the festive party season coming up. 




I also learnt about the Silverburn Plus shopping app which is available free via the Apple Store or Google Play. The app is a great way of finding everything you need in Silverburn via bluetooth, you can also sign up for exclusive offers and events at various shops and restaurants and customise your shopping experience by personalising what interests you. Perfect for Christmas coming up! Happy shopping.


2 comments:

  1. Excelent its good to know

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so beautiful, I adore the design! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DEVELOPED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS